- Entry for visitors is restricted to the auditorium and those parts of the building intended for the public; in the auditorium, it is forbidden to enter the stage area, the technical areas, or other facilities of the theatre. Exemptions are made for excursions supervised by a responsible CET staff member and visits to these areas in the framework of a performance.
- For safety reasons, carrying or using any kind of weapon, including replicas and also drones, is forbidden on CET premises.
- Anyone who notices a defect in CET premises or facilities that might endanger the peoples’ safety or a defect that threatens damage to property is obliged to immediately report the defect to a CET staff member.
- Smoking or any kind of manipulation with open flames is prohibited in all areas of CET premises, except in the case of approved effects that are part of a stage production.
- In the event of a fire, all persons are obliged to remain calm and follow the instructions of CET staff members.
- In the event of an evacuation of CET premises, every person on CET premises at that time is obliged to follow the evacuation plan and follow the instructions of the CET fire wardens, CET staff, and other authorized persons managing the evacuation. At their request, each person is obliged to leave the building immediately along the designated routes, marked by the green arrows and information signs that indicate the escape routes.
- Anyone who witnesses an accident, concerning any person, is obliged to inform a CET staff member. A first aid kit is available from CET staff.
Protection of property and liability for damages
- In order to safeguard visitors and the building, selected areas are equipped with a recorded security camera system.
- Theatregoers are obliged to hand over any objects found in the theatre to CET staff.
- Any kind of photography, audio or video recording, and the use of mobile phones is prohibited during a performance. Unauthorized use, transmission or reproduction of the CET logo is also prohibited.
- On CET premises, the theatregoer must comply with the CET policy which prohibits the promotion of political movements or associations.
- CET is not liable for damage that is caused as a direct result of the activities of another organizer or guest, even where it provides auditorium services. In such a case, CET will only be liable for damage that is caused as a direct result of the technical condition and security of its premises.
- CET is not liable for damage caused to the property or health of theatregoers where it is caused by the irresponsible approach of persons present who are not CET staff.
- Compensation for all damage caused by a theatregoer will be recovered in accordance with the applicable legislation. The theatregoer is obliged to pay for all damage to the theatre that he/she has caused.
- CET reserves the right to change or supplement CET Regulations for Visitors.
We thank the audience for their support and understanding, and for respecting CET Regulations for Visitors.